Info & Guides

⭐ PLAYERS FEEDBACK ⭐

Feel free to leave your feedback here!

Tell us what did you like and what should be improved to make a server even more enjoyable!

We are open for suggestions and will go through all of them!

Alternatively for questions or small suggestions Message us on Facebook!

Best experience of mu i ever had.... Great server, great forum simple and easy to learn everything.
I dont have mutch to say about suggestions cause overall i love this

No exec items for Gunner starting lvl 400 up like Holy angel,Dark angel and Manticore items only normal items drop no excellent..pls check admin.

Good evening Admin, I come here to make a request for you. It could help beginners, the "reset" is very zen, which is requested, the game is not 40x, not many players, there is no market for negotiation, we depend on gold, silver and heart of love, to acquire ZEN. So, with all your heart, help us there my boy.

I play with my brother, we have 06 characters, and we are from Brazil!!!
Thanks for your attention, good night.

Good afternoon, I would like to know how can I sell items via personal store for ruud or wcoins?

On 1/14/2022 at 7:58 PM, Admin said:

Feel free to leave your feedback here!

Tell us what did you like and what should be improved to make a server even more enjoyable!

We are open for suggestions and will go through all of them!

Alternatively for questions or small suggestions Message us on Facebook!

Add more zen value when selling jewels (bless,soul,creation,etc) to npcs . To make zen farm for reset a little bit more smooth.

How many Magic Backpack and Vault expansions can we use as non vip players? I wanna buy them 

On 8/15/2023 at 1:54 PM, OnlyRipper said:

How many Magic Backpack and Vault expansions can we use as non vip players? I wanna buy them 

Does not matter if you VIP or not it's maximum of 2 Magic Backpack and only 1 Vault extra can be used.

can we make spawn of mobs in SPOT/HOTSPOT one point/coordinates only? for other class that has no circle AOE. thank you

Feedback comparing the Low40x to other servers that provide a low xp server. Based on fun, which is the important part.

1. Zen Cost to reset is far to expensive / Zen drops are far to low. I don't want to have to afk for 12 hours at level 400 just to pick up zen.

2. Game Crashes Every 12 hours, sometimes less, sometimes more. Ridiculous.

3. Zero interaction from GMs & no in game events. 

4. Miracle Coins are worthless - not many items worth gambling for. 

5. Ruud rewards in DS / BC are WAY to low - sometimes 150 RUUD per box (600-1000 is ideal). Feels like a waste of time.

6. Lack of Hot Spots in late zones (DD, AA, RSI, SC) - literally stuck in OldK from 15 - 50rr. 
You beat the game if you make it to 20rr and in OldK.

7. Skill levels 800+ XP is way to hard / low xp. Example: I'm in Arenill Temple, 50rr BK/SM/EE with Full Exc Ancient Soul getting 4million xp/second. Takes HOURS
just to get 1 level. Not worth the time - Especially for an SM when you need skill points for Meteor Cooldown. Also, after 30 mins all your equipment durability is gone and you do no damage.

8. Never seen a Garuda Flame drop.

9. Low RUUD rewards from DS + Low XP 800 ML+ = pointless going any further than Blue Eye.

10. Hackers on the server from the very start for 2 weeks, only found out at the first CS, the Liveguard does nothing.

Fix these and your 40x server might last longer than 2 weeks.

Zen drop rate is kind of a joke. At 15+rr I spend as much on the helper bot as I pick up making collecting any zen for resets basically impossible. I'm out of ideas how to reset going forward unless I get lucky with the amount of BoH I get while afk. It was fun until now, not so much anymore.

On 11/9/2023 at 1:51 AM, Otherside said:

Feedback comparing the Low40x to other servers that provide a low xp server. Based on fun, which is the important part.

1. Zen Cost to reset is far to expensive / Zen drops are far to low. I don't want to have to afk for 12 hours at level 400 just to pick up zen.

2. Game Crashes Every 12 hours, sometimes less, sometimes more. Ridiculous.

3. Zero interaction from GMs & no in game events. 

4. Miracle Coins are worthless - not many items worth gambling for. 

5. Ruud rewards in DS / BC are WAY to low - sometimes 150 RUUD per box (600-1000 is ideal). Feels like a waste of time.

6. Lack of Hot Spots in late zones (DD, AA, RSI, SC) - literally stuck in OldK from 15 - 50rr. 
You beat the game if you make it to 20rr and in OldK.

7. Skill levels 800+ XP is way to hard / low xp. Example: I'm in Arenill Temple, 50rr BK/SM/EE with Full Exc Ancient Soul getting 4million xp/second. Takes HOURS
just to get 1 level. Not worth the time - Especially for an SM when you need skill points for Meteor Cooldown. Also, after 30 mins all your equipment durability is gone and you do no damage.

8. Never seen a Garuda Flame drop.

9. Low RUUD rewards from DS + Low XP 800 ML+ = pointless going any further than Blue Eye.

10. Hackers on the server from the very start for 2 weeks, only found out at the first CS, the Liveguard does nothing.

Fix these and your 40x server might last longer than 2 weeks.

Have to agree with most of Otherside comments. 
Zen drop is pretty much non-existent, client crashes quite often, lack of hot spots, Especially leveling over 800 and weapons durability...
It takes around 300kk for auto-repair to maintain weapons during night.

I play on the xtreme server. I'm really enjoying the server, but I miss a space to interact with other players. A forum or discord channel would help a lot.

I also think it would be cool if we could view the chests and inventories in the website login session, so I could see what I picked up while I'm working haha.

If you want to contact me, I play more with the characters Maximus, Crono and Magus